Pentagon n' Oval Pentagon n' Oval

Amazingly Complex Animation

The last three only had two shapes - this one brings it up to four. I have to say, the level of artistic complexity in this animation is simply superb. Unfortunately, the storyline is lacking in plot twists, and has a completely predictable ending - which is where the -4 comes from. Nevertheless, it's PURE, UNADULTERATED, TALENTED, HARD WORK like this that keeps me visiting Newgrounds every day.

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

Great!

I'm nearly finished studying Hamlet in my grade 12 English class, and I must say, you've reproduced the plot PERFECTLY. If only you could have made this before I spent countless hours reading and trying to understand it all.

"Where's Polonius?" "Dead." "Go to England." "Ok."

Animation could be touched up a bit - the backgrounds and people and such were lacking a bit of detail, but it's still good. I guess the scenes wouldn't be long enough to notice any detail anyway. Keep up the good work!

Attack of the Svankers 7! Attack of the Svankers 7!

Ah ha ha!

This was amazing! :P I don't know what I like so much about it. It just has such a different feel from any other animation I've ever seen. Even small things like "Sec. C" had me laughing. The graphics seemed a bit choppy in places, but the 3D effects were good. I have to admit, I haven't seen much of your other work (and by that, I mean that I've seen none of your other work) but based on this alone, I'll be looking out for your future projects.
Good stuff!

Funkylikamonkey responds:

im glad someone understood the "Sec. C" joke. thx for reviewing :)

CoreyStuckInPurgatory I CoreyStuckInPurgatory I

Ah Ha

Great improvement on the first episode 1! The upgraded graphics look amazing in comparison, and the lengthier scenes add more depth and explanation. The lighting effects were excellent. Weird how this version has a lower score than the unrevised one. Nice work!

Diversion of Destruction Diversion of Destruction

Only the most awesome thing ever.

I have to say, this is an amazing animation. The graphics are solid, the sound is good, and the voice acting is excellent. A bit short, but that's not too much of a problem. Needs an icon though.

Overall, if this doesn't get a score of at least 5(... thousand)/5, I will be very surprised.

blade55555 responds:

lol thanks very much for the comment. Yes I will put an icon I will in part 2 :). Thanks for watching the movie and thanks for the feedback.

Dream Thieves Dream Thieves

Love it!

I don't review too often, but this was such an awesome animation! I'm not an extreme fan of Sonata Arctica, but I really like some of their songs, and this one was pretty good. The graphics were great, the movements were smooth, and the theme perfect. The subtle 3D elements were nice, and the powerful illustrations you chose to make fitted the music excellently.

I wish I could animate as well as you. Looking forward to your future works!

Osuka responds:

Thankx, im glad you liked it
I really enjoyed making these backgrounds, was something new for me, i wanted to add more elements in 3D but is too heavy. In the Vortex Room the walls consumes 1.5MB :(

What is Love? What is Love?

Lmao!

That was hilarious. :P The humor was great, and complimented nicely by the good animation, music, and small details. The storyline was fun, and it was long enough to show you put alot of effort into it. Very entertaining. I thank you for making this awesome animation.

Gift of Ages Gift of Ages

Excellent!

A perfect Christmas animation for sure. The graphics were good and the sound fit nicely. I'm not Christian myself, but this was really a nice piece of work that displayed far more thought than can be found on most other Newgrounds submissions.

Future Future

Absolutely Amazing

This. Is. Amazing! A style I've never seen on Newgrounds before. It looks really real, and matches the music perfectly. I can't think of anything to improve in this - it inspires me to get better at flash. Added to my favourites list.

The Black Bird 4 The Black Bird 4

Whoaaaa

Really nice! The great graphics and well-planned storyline of this entire series really keep me absorbed. I'm glad that the voices AREN'T in English... if they were, I don't think it would have the same amazing effect.

Can't wait to see what happens next! :D